Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DEBUT BOOK ON SALE!


So, this is it - the day I've been waiting for pretty much all my life!

One Month to Become a Mum is now available for purchase from www.millsandboon.co.uk

I'm all kinds of nervous, excited and scared in equal measure!

This book came out of the Mills and Boon New Voices contest in 2010 (after four sets of revisions!) and I'm thrilled to finally see it on the shelves!



Here's the blurb:


Some things in life are worth waiting for…

Jessie Price has lost her only chance at motherhood – it’s a constant hurt, until she meets sinfully sexy single dad Dr Luke McKenzie and his gorgeous little girl. Luke’s intoxicating kisses and his daughter’s adoring hugs have Jessie longing for the impossible. But she's a temporary locum, the clock’s ticking – and there’s only a month to make all her wishes come true…


I'll keep you posted with any reviews or further news, in the meantime I'll crack on with the next book...


Until next time,

Louisa x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers